THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Speer Grand Slam in 6.5x55? (in Reloading) by belaw
I can't find my standard 140gr Speer Hot Cores anywhere, but Graf's has 140 Grand Slams available. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  Sika deer in MD - Any advice on outfitter? (in American Big Game Hunting) by Giraffe Hunter
Hello AR members, I am looking into booking an archery hunt for two people for sika deer in MD. Ha......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Morocco is open to Aoudad hunting (in African Big Game Hunting) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  safari boots (in African Big Game Hunting) by twilli
Was looking at a pair of safari boots. Russel's are about $700 and Courtney's half the price. Any ex......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Bonded-Core Bullets: Performance in the Field (in Reloading) by South Pender
(Not quite sure which AR subforum to put this in, so let me post it here.) There are a number of bo......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  ? For the Mauser Smiths- .300 Win Mag? (in Gunsmithing) by Big Gorilla Gunworks
Customer has dropped off several of his Mauser "projects". One of them is a 98 Brazilian action to h......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  You'll get a "kick" out of this--700 AHR (in Custom Built Rifles) by Bitterroot
Just finished this little monster, the 700 AHR. It is one of my proprietary rounds that Ed Plummer a......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Russia Hunting (in Asian Hunting Forum) by mboga biga bwana
I wonder is anybody going to hunt Russia in 2022 for Moose, Bear and the various Sheeps ?...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Asian Hunting Forum

Discussion Topic  test (in African Big Game Hunting) by Bama15

Discussion Topic  Vancouver Island Black Bear, third attempt due to Covid. (in Canadian Hunting) by sjb
Well for the third time have rescheduled this Black Bear hunt for April 2023, somewhat confident it ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Canadian Hunting

Discussion Topic  Dubai airport hotel (in Travel Forum) by ledvm
We are transiting through the Dubai airport next week on Emirates with a 10 layover on our way to Zi......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  Save Valley animal transfer (in African Big Game Hunting) by Kathi

Discussion Topic  Rigby Best Quality Rising Bite Sidelock Ejector Double Rifle (in Double Rifles) by Michael Robinson
Would you pay US$25,000 for one of these in prime condition, with a Monty Kennedy made replacement b......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Double Rifles

Discussion Topic  375x2.5" FNE Velocities (in Big Bores) by yumastepside
Is there anyone using this cartridge ( not the H&H flanged ) with a 270 grainer in a 22 or 23 inch b......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  Safari Classics Question (in African Big Game Hunting) by LHeym500
A few years ago, before Covid. Safari Classics crew did an episode with a young man and father hunti......

Discussion Topic  Emirates Dubai connection (in Travel Forum) by Sniper
Flew to SA a couple weeks ago via Emirates leaving from Dulles, Washington DC. The plane was late ar......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  In Flight Meals! A Speciality On Turkish Airline. (in Travel Forum) by Saeed

Discussion Topic  Tuffpak Lock Preference (in Travel Forum) by Howard
Going to purchase a Tuffpak rifle case, I need to decide on the built in lock or a padlock. What is......

Discussion Topic  Limpopo Big Game Safaris 2023 Rhino hunts Limpopo South Africa (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Limpopo Big Game Safaris
Good day Members Book your Limpopo Rhino hunt with Limpopo Big Game Safaris 6 Nights Accommodatio......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  Great Zambian deal for 2 hunters (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by fairgame
I have been offered a really great deal for Buff, Sable and Roan for each hunter at $1,250 a day per......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  Alaska Grizzly bear hunt! (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Fourtyonesix
August 8-17 $9000 I have a august spot open for a open country tundra grizzly hunt. Fly in and set u......

Discussion Topic  diff powders in 30-06 (in Reloading) by john c.
i have a ruger #1 30-06 i'm messing with. with 150 gr Hornady BTSP #3033 over 58.0 gr H4831SC i get ......

Discussion Topic  Hollywood Gunshop turret Reloading press (in Reloading) by Vol717
I just acquired the most common of the several models the company sold. It's called the universal pr......

Discussion Topic  Resizing Brass.. 32-40 from 38-55 (in Reloading) by RJM.@Jax.FL
Anyone have experience using the RCBS reforming set designed specifically for going to 32-40 from 38......

Discussion Topic  Argentina Doves (in Bird Shooting) by Jim Kobe
Anyone planning on or been down there lately. Some buddies want to go but still wondering about tra......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Bird Shooting

Discussion Topic  Court action to close bird season (in South American Big Game Hunting) by TWL
Just heard that a group of anti- hunters has filed a petition seeking an injunction to close the CUR......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > South American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  ACGG member James Tucker (in CHECKERING) by Jim@IMReps
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > CHECKERING

Discussion Topic  Dugga Boys in the Bubye with David Langerman (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by TNJohn
With this recent Rigby competition, it made me go back and look at the buffalo we took this year in ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hunting Reports - Africa

Discussion Topic  Apple Airtag? GPS? (in Travel Forum) by drj
Moderator: I posted this here because I figured it would be of interest to all international travel......

Discussion Topic  Removing Impala and Puku Horns (in Taxidermy) by nick_adams
I just got back an impala skull and a puku skull from my last safari. The skulls are cleaned, of co......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Taxidermy

Discussion Topic  Where do you buy your general hunting clothing (in Backpack Hunting) by lindy2
I am tired of shopping at Cabelas and Bass Pro Shops for stuff that's not really very good quality (......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Backpack Hunting

Discussion Topic  Maybe it's best (in Humor) by loiblb
My partner told me I was rude for yawning when we were arguing. – I told her I wasn’t yawning, I tho......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  ACGG YouTube channel (in Custom Built Rifles) by metal
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Hunters go to court over ban on grizzly bear hunt (in Canadian Hunting) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Canadian Hunting

Discussion Topic  New Additions To Our Extended Family! (in African Big Game Hunting) by Saeed
We got new baby crocs. We have ladies from different countries going gaga over them! "Oh they are ......

Discussion Topic  2021 Season in Ukraine (in European Big Game Hunting) by walkabout
Hello Gents, Here's a few photos from my past season in Ukraine. It was another fantastic season wit......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > European Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Roe Deer - Hungary (in European Big Game Hunting) by LIMIT UP
Does anyone have recommendations for an outfitter in Hungary for Roe deer ? Thanks in advance...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > European Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Archive: Family hunt for Alaska Brown Bears (in Alaska Hunting Forum) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Alaska Hunting Forum

Discussion Topic  Non-resident handgun on hunting trip from USA (in Canadian Hunting) by Bull Sprig
Is it allowed? I'll be in bear country on a moose hunt and thought about bringing one. Worth the h......

Discussion Topic  Land Reform Gives Rise To Black Game Ranchers (in African Big Game Hunting) by Kathi

Discussion Topic  .30-30 just plain works (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by Buglemintoday
Had a giant hog we have been watching show up on camera finally on the 18th (Monday). He has been go......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting

Discussion Topic  How to make curly maple grain "pop" (in Gunsmithing) by skl1
I used aqua fortis on a curly maple muzzleloader. Turned out okay, really muted the fantastic wood ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  Maine Moose permit time (in American Big Game Hunting) by Gojoe
If your interested, the Maine Moose lottery is open for the 2022 season. Good luck, and if I can hel......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Holland & Holland’s Mighty .700 Nitro Express (in Double Rifles) by scojac
This is a very interesting article about how the .700 NE came to be. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Double Rifles

Discussion Topic  New 358 STA!! (in Big Bores) by LHeym500
I finally got a 358 STA! NIB USRPA Winchester Model 70 Custom Shop 24 Inch Barrel, CRF. It has all......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Big Bores

Discussion Topic  Now that Cal is gone (in Double Rifles) by Brain1
Who is going to step up to be the DR guy? Cal had so much knowledge and resources on DR's. Where wil......

Discussion Topic  Avalanche Killing Elk (in American Big Game Hunting) by Saeed

Discussion Topic  Rhino and Buffalo combo (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Limpopo Big Game Safaris
Good day members Limpopo Big Game Safaris offers you the opportunity to join us on a Rhino / Buffal......

Discussion Topic  End of season Giraffe cull (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by Limpopo Big Game Safaris
Good day members Limpopo Big Game Safaris has received additional quota on Giraffe that needs to be......

Discussion Topic  S&W 1911 Pro Series (in Pistol Shooting) by Arild Iversen
I have this S&W 1911 in 9x19 calibre. It is a very nice gun, good accuracy and good trigger. The pro......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Pistol Shooting

» Refine Search
» New Search