THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  This was weird (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Aspen Hill Adventures
Yesterday I had to go to town for supplies. In the pharmacy area in walmart I noticed a man looking......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  An elephant kills a scout (in African Big Game Hunting) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Most popular calibres in your state or region? (in Australian and New Zealand Hunting) by Karl
I once a asked a few North QLD gunstores what they sold the most of, not including shotguns, and in ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Australian and New Zealand Hunting

Discussion Topic  Speaking of the 6.5s (in Small Calibers) by Bill/Oregon
Not to hijack Willie's thread on the .260 for elk, but I am hearing some good things about this 156-......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Small Calibers

Discussion Topic  The Life and Death of Colonel Blimp (in African Big Game Hunting) by Aspen Hill Adventures
I saw this on TCM last evening. It wasn't about hunting so I don't know how many of the rest of you ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Hyenas: Fascinating, misunderstood, yet absolutely essential (in African Big Game Hunting) by Kathi

Discussion Topic  recommendation for air pistol (in Air Rifle) by jerrymontgomery
I'd like a .177, 22 cal or larger, compact air pistol. Need to carry it in a small backpack. needs......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Air Rifle

Discussion Topic  8 Bore Loads (in Black Powder) by WPSurfer
I just took delivery of an 8 bore rifle by Hollie Wessel through The Gun Works of Springfield, Orego......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Black Powder

Discussion Topic  Zambia picks 151 hunters for 2020 hunting season (in African Big Game Hunting) by Kathi

Discussion Topic  Estate Planning (in Humor) by Kensco
Dave was a single guy, living at home with his widowed dad and working in the family business. He k......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  308 in Mossberg MVP PREDATER (in Medium Bore Rifles) by kennedy
Does anyone have this rifle if so how does it shoot? I was wanting something for my son. Is it accur......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Medium Bore Rifles

Discussion Topic  Wyoming has just ended (in American Big Game Hunting) by LHeym500
Wyoming has stopped all non essential travel to the State. Travelers have to quarantine for 14 days......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Help with lion mounts (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by FMC
I posted this in the taxidermy subsection, but also posting here for more traffic. ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hunting Reports - Africa

Discussion Topic  2020 wildlife winning photos (in Photo Albums And Videos) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Photo Albums And Videos

Discussion Topic  end mill sharpening services (in Gunsmithing) by Rolland
Would someone care to recommend an end mill sharpening service. The company I used to have do my wor......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  Remington parts (in Gunsmithing) by ps4590
I am looking for an early Remington Model Seven 3 piece bottom metal. I have tried all the usual pla......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  ARRIVAL IN HARARE,ZIMBABWE 2021 (in Travel Forum) by MARK H. YOUNG
Guys, I spoke to Shawn Kennedy at Gracy Travel this AM. She has had her first client of the year ar......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Travel Forum

Discussion Topic  more little Johnny (in Humor) by bentaframe
A teacher asked her students to tell the class what their dads did for work. Little Johnny said, “My......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  Louisiana sues state of California over alligator ban (in American Big Game Hunting) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  NEW MEXICO Unit 2 Guided Cow Elk Hunts with LO TAG (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by JFWRC
Hello: My name is Jim Welles. I own and operate JFW Ranch Consulting, LLC, with my wife Kelly at 10......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  BLOCK RANCH NM Combo Elk and Antelope (in Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts) by JFWRC
Hello: My name is Jim Welles. I own and operate JFW Ranch Consulting, LLC, with my wife Kelly at 10......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Outfitters - Offered and Discounted Hunts

Discussion Topic  Incredible! (in Bird Shooting) by Saeed
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Bird Shooting

Discussion Topic  Hornady ELD Match for elk (in American Big Game Hunting) by Big Wonderful Wyoming
I am out of powder, and there is none available. I have projectiles, but the only loaded ammo I hav......

Discussion Topic  Gun stock duplicating company (in Gunsmithing) by Rolland
Has anyone had any work done by Custom Stock and Steel in Athens, PA I would like to get a stock dup......

Discussion Topic  Large Bore Cartridge Reloading with Trail Boss (in Reloading) by LeonKomkov
I've read on the Hodgdon website that Trail Boss can be used effectively to create low recoil practi......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  Still Fits (in Humor) by nvmichael
Juan's high school graduation suit still fits 50 years later ......

Discussion Topic  What's the dumbest way you've gotten a scar? (in Miscellaneous Topics) by nvmichael
I was 8 and having a rock fight with a bunch of other kids. I got hit in the forehead and man did th......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  Defunding (in Miscellaneous Topics) by NormanConquest
Our Governor, Gregg Abbott commented a few days ago in a message to city mayors in the state, "If yo......

Discussion Topic  Filing the parade (in Gunsmithing) by Lord Frith
I've this Lott which has a 3 leaf rear sight needing filing-in. What says the consensus of the 3 sen......

Discussion Topic  Costa Rica opening up (in Fishing) by Bama15
Just got word from Mark Young that, effective Nov.1, Costa Rica will be opening up to ALL states in ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Fishing

Discussion Topic  Of mice and men (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by Live Oak
A while back I crawled in the bird cage at my friend's place. The chair is an old office type chair ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting

Discussion Topic  Help Me Find This Buffalo at Cabela's (in African Big Game Hunting) by Will
Sold this shoulder mount to Cabela's in 2007. I'm trying to get it back. When you visit a Cabela's......

Discussion Topic  vz-24 in an ash stock (in Custom Built Rifles) by vapodog
I was able to cut three fancy blanks from a large but dead ash tree. Here's one of them. I'll post......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Scotland 2020 (in European Big Game Hunting) by Charlie64
. Anyone been stalking in Scotland this year and if so what was the C19 situation / restrictions / ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > European Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Out shooting Miroku 1895 & 92 (in Lever Action Rifles) by HawkCreek
Went out earlier this week to take advantage of the overcast morning to test my latest load for my M......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Lever Action Rifles

Discussion Topic  Wild boar hog shoulder roast on the smoker. (in Recipes for Hunters) by custombolt
Turned out great. Just added plenty of sea salt, cracked black pepper, Hungarian paprika and granula......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Recipes for Hunters

Discussion Topic  MWG Midwest Gun Parts Model 94 Parts sale!!! (in Lever Action Rifles) by Gojoe
Model 94 Winchester Parts half off with code FUDD50 this weekend only...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Lever Action Rifles

Discussion Topic  Wasp Waist Bullet (in Reloading) by Uncle Grinch
I found these in my stash and don’t remember getting them. They are 6mm/.243 85 grain bullets and I ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  Boykin Spaniel (in Dogs) by SFRanger7GP
I have a beautiful Boykin Spaniel that will be one year old in a couple of weeks. She looks a lot l......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Dogs

Discussion Topic  A Winchester 1895 demonstrated remarkable reliability . . . I think (in Gunsmithing) by Naphtali
As a left-handed shooter who hunts in terrain that requires short range shots, I prefer lever action......

Discussion Topic  Why did the negro wear a tuxedo to his vasectomy? (in Humor) by ggruber
He said "If I is going to be impotent, I wants to look impotent!"...

Discussion Topic  B&L/Kuharsky Mounts - Help! (in Gunsmithing) by Russ Gould
I have a 2 piece B&L mount marked only "MAUSER" that I want to use on a vintage 7x57. I am pretty s......

Discussion Topic  New to me LH Model 70 in 7 X 57... (in Gunsmithing) by Alec Torres
I bought a custom LH Model 70 Classic in 7 X 57 by (I think) Joe Bautz. Has a 23" Krieger barrel, Bl......

Discussion Topic  .348 Winchester; loading Barnes 220gr Original (in Reloading) by RDub
Hello The .348 shooters might find this of interest.. I’ve had a lifelong dream of owning a Model 7......

Discussion Topic  rem. core-lokts (in Reloading) by 300 win
looking for 277 cal. remington core lokt bullets 130 grain it seems I cannot find any in this cal. ......

Discussion Topic  Stocks 1965-2010 17-20 cal. (in Custom Built Rifles) by LesBrooks
Stocks have evolved from customer requests of many years ago. These custom stocks were all made fro......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  CZ-USA 527 Carbine Bolt Action Rifle, .223 Remington (in Custom Built Rifles) by Bob Nisbet
I am considering buying the following rifle to do a conversion. CZ-USA 527 Carbine Bolt Action Rif......

Discussion Topic  Looking for stock duplicating. (in Custom Built Rifles) by Ray Fryar
Hello all, I have been building a Frank DeHass chicopee rifle the 8th self improved version long sto......

Discussion Topic  How will you be remembered... (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Aspen Hill Adventures
Like this? ......

Discussion Topic  Khaman-Ghia (in Classic And Sports Cars) by NormanConquest
This might should go on the humor forum but I think folks here will appreciate it just the same. Yea......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Classic And Sports Cars

» Refine Search
» New Search