THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Go
New
Find
Tools
 Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: $70,000 Scam involving Blair Worldwide Hunting. (in American Big Game Hunting) by drummondlindsey
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Maximum Velocity for Lead Bullets (in Reloading) by dwheels
Can someone give me a safe max velocity for a 200 grain Round Nose Flat Point hard cast in a 44 magn......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  Vintage boats from Currituck County’s glory days of duck hunting displayed in new mus (in Bird Shooting) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Bird Shooting

Discussion Topic  RE: Safari Pictures - 10,000 Pictures Posted - More On The Way (in African Big Game Hunting) by 470EDDY
OMG!! ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  RE: Safari Pictures - 10,000 Pictures Posted - More On The Way (in African Big Game Hunting) by Saeed
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > African Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  RE: Safari Pictures - 10,000 Pictures Posted - More On The Way (in African Big Game Hunting) by Saeed
We left in the morning hunting, leaving Walter in cam to make a BBQ. We came back in the evening, d......

The poor sod has a habit of getting things wrong. On Emirates once, when they had those swing displ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Safari Pictures - 10,000 Pictures Posted - More On The Way (in African Big Game Hunting) by Use Enough Gun

Discussion Topic  RE: Safari Pictures - 10,000 Pictures Posted - More On The Way (in African Big Game Hunting) by 470EDDY
OMG.... What a Hoot!!.... Now I understand your "love of WALTER!1" CheerZ,...

We always look forward to Walter’s and Rene’s BBQ. Twice, he served us rotten leopard bait! Not on......

WOW, Walter is really a BBQ Master Chef, on the camp fire!! That makes him OK in my book!! More gr......

Discussion Topic  Wife's First Elephant Painting (in Hunting And Wildlife Fine Art) by MikeBurke
Katherine just painted this elephant. It is a single tusker that lived on Hwange. Candy Pieters took......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hunting And Wildlife Fine Art

Discussion Topic  There I Was--- (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by dustoffer
Sitting all alone in the stand with the bow, looking at this feeder: ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting

Discussion Topic  RE: swimming pool (in Humor) by NormanConquest
And don't tell me there are scuba divers under you either making those bubbles. said a mother....
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  RE: swimming pool (in Humor) by Use Enough Gun
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Humor

Discussion Topic  swimming pool (in Humor) by carpetman1
Went to the pool today. Took a pee in the deep end. Frickin life guard blew his whistle so loud I ......

Discussion Topic  Some animals just don't know they are dead - updated (in American Big Game Hunting) by Mike_Dettorre
Took this approximately 175 pound boar at a distance of ~ 80 yards. He was quartering away and I was......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > American Big Game Hunting

Discussion Topic  Only a CNS shot guarantees "bang flop" updated (in Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting) by Mike_Dettorre
This ~175 lb boar was shot a distance of about 80 yards. He was quartering away and I was probably 3......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hogs, Warthogs, Wild Boars, Javelinas Hunting

Discussion Topic  Would an A5 come factory fit with a slug barrel? (in Shotgunning) by Stokes
Hey Guys, I've a friend who's father in law is going to start unloading some guns, but nearly all of......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Shotgunning

Discussion Topic  Peek-a-boo Dies (in Reloading) by richj
My buddy has a few sets of dies. I think Pacific?? with a cutout in the seater. Do you drop the bu......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Reloading

Discussion Topic  Question: Biesen butt plate (in Custom Built Rifles) by tom mason
If you can find one; What are Biesen Checkered Steel Butt Plates going for?...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Custom Built Rifles

Discussion Topic  Question (in Knives and Knife Making) by Michael Michalski
I have a display case with 8 Bulldog folders. Where/how do I find a real life price and how do I go ......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Knives and Knife Making

Discussion Topic  Load data for 458 Lott with 450 grain GS Custom HV (in Reloading) by TNDave59
I scored on about 100 .458, 450 grain GS Custom HV bullets and am in search of load data for using t......

Discussion Topic  IT IS JUNE 6TH. D-DAY (in Forum Suggestions and help requests from members) by Peter
On this day 77 years ago, a whole bunch of men, braver than I, landed on heavily defended beaches in......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Forum Suggestions and help requests from members

Discussion Topic  RE: Leopard and Tuskless with Charlton McCallum Safaris (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by Bwana338
Sounds like you had a great time. Thank you for taking the time to share your picture and story wit......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hunting Reports - Africa

Discussion Topic  RE: Leopard and Tuskless with Charlton McCallum Safaris (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by nmhunter4life
Congratulations!! Great report and nice pictures....
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Hunting Reports - Africa

Discussion Topic  9mm Luger, 124 gr plated and Unique (in Reloading) by trigger
Looking for suggestions of powder weight using Unique with a bulk boxed 124 gr plated bullet. I se......

Discussion Topic  seating depth issue (in Reloading) by devere
am starting to do load development for a new barrel: in order to get the bullet anywhere close to th......

Discussion Topic  Greg's first African hunt with Karoo Wild Safaris (in Hunting Reports - Africa) by Victor Watson
It was at first light on the 5th day that our kudu hunting fortunes changed. We'd heard talk of a la......

Discussion Topic  Karoo Wild Safaris - 2021 Season pics (in African Big Game Hunting) by Victor Watson
Our 2021 season is officially began. Terrific to be out in the bush again and a massive thanks to ou......

Discussion Topic  Champaign Illinois? Does it suck? (in Miscellaneous Topics) by Big Wonderful Wyoming
Had an interview last week about a promotion for my agency in Champaign. We were dumb and turned do......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Miscellaneous Topics

Discussion Topic  RE: Saturday Week in Pictures (in Humor) by Use Enough Gun
Another fine Saturday Week in Pictures! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Saturday Week in Pictures (in Humor) by NormanConquest

Discussion Topic  RE: Saturday Week in Pictures (in Humor) by Grizzly Adams1

Discussion Topic  RE: Saturday Week in Pictures (in Humor) by Rockdoc
I want to join the IDF!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Saturday Week in Pictures (in Humor) by Rockdoc

Discussion Topic  Matetsi Unit 4 (in African Big Game Hunting) by Scott Powell
Has anyone hunted Unit 4 in the last few years?...

Discussion Topic  Weatherby neck turning (in Reloading) by milboltnut
anybody turn necks successfully at bit below the neck into the shoulder ?...

Discussion Topic  Defending the hunting rights of Alaskans (in Alaska Hunting Forum) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Alaska Hunting Forum

Discussion Topic  california judge decision (in Modern Military Rifles) by butchloc
just caughgt on the new that a federal judge overturned californias assault weapon ban...
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Modern Military Rifles

Discussion Topic  AGFD -- REMINDER: DEADLINE NEARING (in American Big Game Hunting) by Outdoor Writer
GAME AND FISH NEWS June 4, 2021 2021 fall hunt applications due by 11:59 p.m. Tuesday, June......

Discussion Topic  Lone brothers and the hunting expedition of the Roosevelts (in Asian Hunting Forum) by Kathi
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Asian Hunting Forum

Discussion Topic  Sako L61R Bolt assembly/disassembly questions (in Gunsmithing) by KY Nimrod
I have a L61R with a little cosmetic damage on the bolt shroud I would like cleaned up. The previo......
Accuratereloading.com > The Accurate Reloading Forums > THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS > Gunsmithing

Discussion Topic  RE: Jerry Clower: On The Road (in Humor) by BNagel

» Refine Search
» New Search