Find
Notify
Tools

FOX KILLED TODAY
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
I was guiding 2 clients with my son IKY , when he screamed -running fox at 12 -,a fox was at full speed at 50 mts aprox i swing the brno fox 223 missed the first shot, behind and the second strike the heart, i actioned again seeing the fox continue running and after 10 mts disapeared when i was just letting go the 3rd shot.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
in the photo juan pablo pozzi and gabriel alesso

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice shooting ! What types of foxes do you have there ?
Here in NY we have both red and grey foxes .

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
here in my farm in Cordoba only grey foxes ,but they are of a bigger size that i saw in USA or Europe while hunting there.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
Juan,

I thought you quit touching dead foxes after the one we shot 4 times came back to life.

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Perry now im pretty sure that they are death ..... horse
Last 10 clients killed fox ,even a collector took 2 in one nigth.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA