Find
Notify
Tools

Summer days
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
On summer days we dnt hunt or shoot as much in winter but we have barbecues all the nigths ,where we shoot airsofts ,we hunt hogs and hares ,and pass a lot of time in the sea .Iky reloads and train for the ipsc season.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I saw the family shooting ,Flavia is incredible accurate with a pistol ,the girls are pretty scary and of course IKY is an IPSC champ ,poor the burglar the would try to attack this castle....if hes not eaten by the dogs the girls will put many holes on his body

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Wonderful.....wish I was there with you all.... tu2

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
Juan,

I wish my shooting form was as good as your girl's. I recognize the cook on the pig roast and certainly wish I was in on that feast. Our pig roast was the best pork I have eaten in my life. We miss you guys and hope to see you in August.

Iky has grown a foot. Tell Marco hello from the Newman clan.

Cheers,

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote