New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sad news
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My friends: it´s with deep regret that I report the passing of Mr. Carlos Elizalde. An international hunter of sorts, Carlos got the last year a fantastic bull elephant in Mozambique with tusks weighing 103 pounds. Since the beginning of Caza Pampa he made invaluable contributions for the managing of such an huge hunting ranch, in which I´m very busy this rut, what with 36 trophy stags already hunted...and badly missing Carlos and his work.
May St. Hubertus guide him to the Happy Hunting Grounds.

CAZA EN ARGENTINA SAFARIS
SCI Member
011 5277 0174 During the rut
from ext .0054 11 5277 0174 (march-april)
carlos.alberto.macias@gmail.com
cmacias.cazapampa@gmail.com

SCI
Caza en Argentina Safaris
Buenos Aires, Argentina
E mail carlos.alberto.macias@gmail.com
Phone: (0054 9 11) (15) 5837-7679

Posts: 45 | Location: Buenos Aires-Argentina | Registered: 29 September 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I met Mr. Elizalde for the first time at the old coto "Estancia La Unión", then regented by the late, great Juan Carlos Moro. Estancia La Uniónand was, as far as I know, the first commercial hunting operation in Argentina. Mr. Elizalde was a true sportman and his trophy elephant is perhaps the biggest obtained by an Argentine hunter.
My condolences to his family.

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
RIP. Guille

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote