Find
Notify
Tools

OUR GREAT FRIEND,BILL
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Ehuuuela; This is a African Trophy !!!
Bill: when you come here if you want to visit the patagonia with me, you must bring with you a copy of this photography with your dedication & signature for my trophy room !!! Excelent. Guillermo.

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Guille. You embarrass me....and I will try to do that. I should post a better photo of the mounted cat as well. But this is the only one I have that I could load. Carajo! My wife had him, and all the other trophies, decorated for Xmas that year! The lion is in storage in my former home in Tucson, and being saved for daughter Jessica.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Bill. Dont worry, the photo from above ; The first one with you and the lion King posted by Juanito) not the beautifull Jessica Santa cat clap, will be enought for me, I will make a copy of it and when you be here, you must put your dedication and signature on it thumb, a trophy room without hunters friends photos is incomplete FrownerA warm hug Smiler; waveGuille.

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Nice cat, Bill !!
Please, tell us about its hunt Smiler

BTW, that Jessica's Santa Cat was quite an original idea Big Grin

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Tomorrow I will PM you the story.....thanks for yur interest....it was a once in a lifetime experience for me....

Bill

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
I am waiting eagerly for it, my friend !!! thumb

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Hey, if it's all the same to you, I'd love to read about your lion too! PM works, if you're shy. Smiler

KG

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote