Notify
Tools

axis deer
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a98/juanpozzi/mike%20safari/img011.jpg

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beautifui Axis I love 'em.

Posts: 41786 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen please see the photo of my beauty Rhody retrieving a duck at the dogs forum .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
This photo is for MARTIN GODIO ,feral hog killed with a 500 jeffery magnum.Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the pictures.
You think a .500 is enough for pig hunting.? LOL

BTW: Very good deer. How long where axis horm ?
It looks like 80cm.

Thanks
Martín

Double Rifle Shooters Society member from Argentina.
My doubles:
.577 Snider by W.Richards.
.58" ML by Pedersoli

Posts: 358 | Location: Bahia Blanca - Argentina | Registered: 14 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Nice trophy!!! I took that picture !!!, in that adventure I havent luck with the axis deers but I took my first black antelope, you must invited to Gonzalo Martinez alias Abbbbgdomen, to post here, is still alive? or his new wicht dont let be free??? my last new about he was a shark "hunted" with his mossberg 500 shotgun!!!We must go to visit Don (Zimbawe?) all together !!!.In this photo he looks like the comandante Ernesto "Che" guevara, je,je (es una provocacion para que aparezca ese sometido) Chau; Gordillo
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
I am ready to go to Zimbabwe to visit Don as well. When I come to Argebntina in May, we must meet in Buenos Aires or Cordoba and go over for a week or more. I am also looking forward to seeing him at the SCI Convention in January.

If we go you must bring that .308 hand rifle you made. Carajo! a beauty. beer

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote