New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buenos Aries to Santa Rosa
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I just booked an Argentina Stag hunt the second week of March 2015. I have not made airline reservations from Buenos Aries to Santa Rosa. Does anybody have thoughts or experience with the 1st class bus service mentioned in the thread below?

http://forums.accuratereloadin...531012351#2531012351

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Take a first class bus you will sleep all the nigth and wake up at SANTA ROSA ,LA PAMPA PROVINCE.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have taken it ,they served a full coarse hot meal when we got on in the evening ,the seats folded down into a nice size comfortable bed and next thing I knew they were waking us up for breakfest .After we ate a good breakfast we were rolling into Santa Rosa.
I really enjoyed it and would do it again.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks. Did you make the return trip to Buenos Aries by bus also? Is the return a daylight trip that will allow you to make early evening flights out of BA? What was the cost comparison to flying. Who made your reservations with the bus service?

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
The cost is about 50us ,and yes there are some dayligth busses but not so nice .Call your outfitter and he will make the reservations its very easy .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IH
posted Hide Post
Dear XGrunt,
We just came back from CazaPampa hunting ranch on 17th May and used Bus service from BA to Santa Rosa, it is really first class service, serving you hot coffee, light refreshment, blanket etc.. night travel is always recommended as you will sleep all night and in the morning you will be in Santa Rosa!
Me, my wife and twin boys really enjoyed this journey.
Wish you all the best.
IH

Posts: 192 | Location: Pakistan | Registered: 14 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks all for your comments

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
If my friend IH liked the bus its because its a 5 star vehicle. Wink

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of sheephunterab
posted Hide Post
We flew to Santa Rosa and took the bus back. Next time we'd take the bus both ways. Much cheaper, very relaxing and way less hassle with firearms.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of IH
posted Hide Post
Thanks Juan
I really wanted to see you in BA but unfortunately, I could not see my email where you invited me to visit your home.
Argentina is a beautiful country without any doubt next time I will be here with you for duck hunting with my 3-4 more friends.
Take care and Cheers! Wink

Posts: 192 | Location: Pakistan | Registered: 14 October 2012Reply With Quote