New
Find
Notify
Tools

Independence Day
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Perhaps some of us don´t forget that today is Argentina´s Independence Day(July 9th)
VIVA LA PATRIA, CARAJO

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Indepencence from what ? Big Grin Thanks for remembering Me the Patriotic Day, The current politician moonfrom 20 years to now killed Mad all My patriotics feelings. thumbdown wave

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello,

I hope any politician could kill our patriotic feelings!!
And, I agree with you, Guillermo, on the the question you made!! And now, more than ever!!!!
And this is because our politician and military government, with some exceptions, we have had from the past 50 years.

Regards,

PH

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Guille. All the time I have spent in Argentina and enjoyed such a marvelous country you have. And always so saddened by the state of the political affairs and the government corruption.

Now, we are having the same thing here. We have a new leader, a Kenyan bastard (truth), who is, day by day destroying our nation, our heritage and our culture.

This coffee colored Indonesian/Kenyan SOB has spent more money, money we do not have, in his first six months than all our Presidents combined since George Washington.

I believe that he has been set up by some truly
evil forces as a Manchurian candidate to bring this country to ruin.

I salute you, Odamnya....middlefinger

And for you, Guille, and all my friends in Argentina, my very best wishes for the independence from your present leaders that will surely come.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dulcie et decorum est pro patria mori.....politicians be damned. Mad

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nainital:

They already are but we are just anxious to get them down where they belong.... knife

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nainital:

Ricardo, you might not be the great Horace Wink but indeed you have a gift with words...

My father, at the biginning of the dark lapse the "K" sank our country in, once told me "Be patient, Argentina always offers a revenge" so keep your heart hot, your powder dry and your knives sharp, a new wind is blowing in our patria !! knife

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Martin, my good friend. May the wind turn into a powerful gale that cleans our st Eeker ables...