Find
Notify
Tools

DON HEATH TROPHY
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
IN 15 DAYS IN SAN FRANCISCO CLUB LOCAL SHOOTER WILL COMPETE FOR THE DON HEATH TROPHY.THE TROPHY WAS GENEROULSLY DONATED BY DON HEATH ,AND THE TOURNAMENT IS BASED IN THE RIFA-RIFA EXAM.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
JUAN: I will be there, will be a honor to shot between friends, please remember next week when you come to the military course in Cordoba, bring my Kudu and Steinbuck from "Gary" the taxidermist, Regards:Guille.

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
which dates exactly ?
I might show myself around there Wink

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Martin the match will be the sunday 8th .Bring a 308.oN JUNE 28TH 1STLIEUTENANT FARAH OF SF WILL GIVE A COMBAT COURSE -PISTOL LEVEL 2 .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
I have just been given 350 lapua cases to enjoy reloading them for my .308, my friend dancing ...

Wil do my best to be there and enjoy meeting you, Marcos and all The Dogos members salute !!

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
this week ende we competed in the difficult match ,based in DON HETH RIFA RIFA and in IPSC system the testmacht was designed by JUAN CREGLIO an expert IPSC shooter none competitor know the course before firing,you have to fire rapid fire a bolt action run and shoot in different positions ,including a COOPERs tunnel ,that was a nigthmare for several shooters ,i was first overall ,second eduardo casco, AND THE INCREDIBLE THING IKY WAS 3RD AMONG 40 SHOOTERS FROM 20 TO 70 YEARS OLD ,JUAN
THANKS TO DON HEATH FOR THE CHALLENGER CUP AND TO BILL BERLAT YOU WRE AGAIN IN THE NEWS PAPER IN SPORTS PAGE. , THANKS MY FRIENDS.JUAN

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
CONGRATULATIONS !!! JUAN & IKI, AND THANKS TO THOSE MENS THAT SUPPORTED OUR SPORT.REGARDS. GUILLE

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to all who took part in this event. And I have said it before, young Iki is the one to watch in the future. He will soon outshoot the teacher..... 2020

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote