New
Find
Notify
Tools

red Stag in Argentina
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone hunted with High Adventure in Argentina? Thanks for any constructive comments.

Posts: 47 | Location: Florida | Registered: 02 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm leaving Tuesday for a Stag hunt with Los Molles Ranch...I'll let you know how it goes. My agent books for 8 outfitters in Argentina, but when he goes, he always goes to Los Molles. There are so many Stags that their roaring keeps you up at night!

Posts: 20106 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
High Adventure and John B are a high quality agency and have been doing Argentina for a long time. You would be in good hands...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the responses. I welcome others, of course.

Posts: 47 | Location: Florida | Registered: 02 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A lot of the better red stag areas in Argentina are behind wire, is this still the case?
Seems easy to get onto bluckbuck but quality free range reds are a little harder to access.

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
No,this is NOT correct.

Very few high fenced properties,there are some yes, but most of the red stag hunting done in Argentina, at least by locales (and semi locals like me Big Grin) is free range. The problem is that the ones that do more international marketing are, or has some part of the property fenced, but it is not the norm.

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo....heading back March 25 and will be hunting with Guillermo...not sure exactly where, but free range which is what we prefer....

All the best...Bill

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote