Find
Notify
Tools

Hunting in Bolivia?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted
I may be in the Potosi area of Bolivia at the end of September and the beginning of October. What are the hunting opportunities in Bolivia, and in what areas of the country are they available. Anyone know of an operator that might be able to help me with a one or two day hunt?

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3813 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know some people that went there a few years back on a combination dove/peacock bass trip. The "guide" for that trip now works in Argentina. That is the only thing I have ever heard of.

Posts: 11954 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know of a few people that go pigeon and dove hunting down there, dont know of any outfitters...... However I believe I saw something in the trek safaris pamphlet... google it...

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Alex Mitri who now manages Los Chanares used to run a place down there. If you contact him, he may be able to give you some direction.

Posts: 11954 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote