Find
Notify
Tools

summer 2012
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
in summer days we continue hunting shooting doves and pidgeons ,ducks and snipes ,and hares at nigth with the spotligth we stayed many days in the bush and we eat what we hunt .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
cris andreo one of my guides and yours truly juan pablo pozzi md flame

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
new MWMBER OF THE FAMILY LIMAY

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
I am going to see Don at SCI this week....thinking about Sweden and moose....would you be interested?

See you in a few months....

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
invite him TO CAME TO ARGENTINA ILL SHOW HIM CORDOBA AND THE PATAGONIA ,HE MUST CAME WITH ALL HIS FAMILY ,DON HEATH IS A BROTHER FOR ME AND HE DESERVES ALL MY ADMIRATION AND RESPECT FOR HIS WORK AS A HUNTER ,GAME RANGER ,COSERVATIONIST AND SOLDIER.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA