THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    Looking for a hunt and beach combination vacation
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a hunt and beach combination vacation
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted
My wife and I are discussing a trip to Argentina for a combination dove hunt and beach vacation in February. I am open to any offers or suggestions.

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It can be done but involves much travelling. The best dove populations are found generally speaking in the center of Argentina. In most places you are 500 miles or more from the coasts. Now, if you modify your beach for the beach of a very big lake...with all the luxuries of a seaside resort. Wink

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
Do your hunting and shopping in Argentina, and then fly to Ipanema Beach in Rio, with a layover at Igauzu Falls on the way. My granddaughter and I did that three years ago.

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Ask any argentinian which are the best beaches in South America Big Grin

Doves? I think they can fly over a river... Wink

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Hey Lorenzo Cool !!!

Punta del Este is amongst the best, of course !!

And the best of Punta is in summer, where you can find it full of all our (argentinian Wink) beauties (blondes, brunnetes, redish) on vacation !!!! dancing

PWN375, I tink you would like to follow Nainital's advice ! Cool

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote