Find
Notify
Tools

Fishing????
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted
I am not what one would call an avid fisherman. But some of my Argentine friends have sent me stories and photos of the wonderful trout fishing in Patagonia and I never see Argentine fishing talked about in the fishing forum.

I have fished with my friends in the Parana River and it was great fun. To my amigos, I ask you to post some of those stories and photos in the fishing forum to show that Argentina has more to offer than hunting alone. fishing

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
we did a bit of fishing while hunting red stag and ducks. In patagonia we were on turners ranch and the river running through it is crystal clear. we caught brown trout up to about 3#'s, rainbows, and perch (almost identical to our walleye but the eyes are smaller) and we were hunting not fishing. we just brought along a couple of pack rods to try it, then we went with luis sier duckhunting and fished quite a bit with him. we caught dorado and pirhana by the dozens.

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote