Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

juanpozzi
 Login/Join

posted
Part one of a Jack Lott article in the Nickudu Files.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Thank you Nick ,you know that i greatly admire Jack Lott ,he deserves a good Biography book.Where i can find Don Heath articles .Can you gave me more info about the legendary ivory hunter Daniel Roxo the white devil of Mozambique.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Juan - I posted 5 or 6 of them in the last few weeks (Nickudu Files). Sorry, I know nothing of Daniel Roxo. Be sure to check for Part Two of the Lott article next week.

Regards

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Perhaps its my lack of familiarity wiht the site, but I could not find the article. Any direction you could give me. wave

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billinthewild:
Perhaps its my lack of familiarity wiht the site, but I could not find the article. Any direction you could give me. wave

Bill

Click Here:

one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nick for your continuous effort. Your files are the first thing I read in AR, always looking for new ones (and remembering when I read same of these in the original thus exposing my old age, dang).
Regards

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nainital:
Thanks Nick for your continuous effort. Your files are the first thing I read in AR, always looking for new ones (and remembering when I read same of these in the original thus exposing my old age, dang).
Regards

Very nice to hear .. Thank You! Smiler

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Got it, thanks......the argument rages on.....softs or solids, one followed by the other.....etc. And in this day and age with the quality of the "softs" available, it remains confusing.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mr rigby
posted Hide Post
Bill has right, im going to Africa to the fall and im a bit puzzled and confused in what premium big game ammo to bring.

I sure would like to try the Nosler in 9,3 mm since that is a fine bullet for ordinary game and some other fine bullet for big game.

But im confused......

I alway read Nicckudu files first and its always fun to wait for new updates on them. Great to read about Jack Lott , he was a mysterious person whcih desrves his own biography.

He was a gunbug in his name.

Posts: 1196 | Location: Kristiansand,Norway | Registered: 20 April 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Part Two now posted Juan.