Find
Notify
Tools

STEEL CHALLENGE
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
JAEGERS ,I HAVE TO INFORM THAT I WON MY 4TH PISTOL STEEL CHALLENGE MAN VS MAN ,IN ONE OF THE STAGES WE ARRIVED TO THE FINAL AFTER ELIMINITING ALL THE OTHERS SHOOTERS WITH MY SON IKY ,BY THE WAY THE JUNIOR IPSC REGIONAL CHAMPION.And i WON i need to wiin him several times more because hes shooting better everyday and im shooting worse everyday.....im getting old...

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
I tender my congratulations, but I do fear that you are quite correct.You are aging quickly, dear friend. Quite soon you will be shooting from a wheelchair.....why I can remember you when you were young and vigorous, and now???? rotflmo
Please try to stay mobile for a month or so in order for me to visit with you before they cart you off to the assisted living center....
Con carino, mi pistolero viejo...W.J.

And, say hello to all the chaps with you in the photo..... wave

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
You are rigth Bill ,to be honest i have many problems with my knees and hip ,due my military training,karate,and backpacking axis deer -poaching when we where younger-

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
You are rigth Bill ,to be honest i have many problems with my knees and hip ,due my military training,karate,and backpacking axis deer -poaching when we where younger-

Juan, I was just teasing you....you will never be worn out...you are one of the toughest guys I have ever had the pleasure of being with......

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Well done !! tu2

I need to move to Cordoba Frowner ... I am getting dangerously tired of these lefties sissies that Buenos Aires is getting full of... Mad

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Juan. Those boys can shoot. I love that old shooting range right in the middle of town. I wish every American city had the same set up.

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote