Find
Notify
Tools

DYNAMIC SHOOTING
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
WE ATTEND TO DIFFERENT COURSE OF DYNAMIC SHOOTING -YES IM AN INSTRUCTOR BUT I ATTEND AT LEAST 10 COURSES A YEAR-IN THIS OPORTUNITY WITH JORGE ORLANDO BAIGORRIA THE BEST PISTOL INSTRUCTOR OF SOUTH AMERICA AN INCREDIBLE IPSC CHAMP AND ONE OF THE COPS WITH MORE KILLED IN ACTION IN THE WORLD. [IMG]https://forums.accuratereloading.com/groupee_common/ver1.3.6.9753/platform_images/blank.gifhttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a98/juanpozzi/iky401.jpg[/IMG ]

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
THE INSTRUCTOR WAS IMPRESSED BY IKY OR JUAN JUNIOR AS HE CALLED HIM SO HE WILL INSTRUCT HIM TOCOMPETE UNDER HIS DIRECTION.IKY IS 14 YEARS OLD BUT HUGE HE SHOOTS SINCE 3 YEARS OLD.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
tu2

I have no doubt we will soon start to hear his name amongst the top ones, my friend...

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Juan, a boy to be proud of....but you must also have him concentrate on his studies....he has a future in your country and the discipline he learns/has learned, and the competition he has dealt with in the shooting sports will prepare him for a greater role in the future of Argentina.

I am offered many chances also to attend various dynamic shooting schools and centers, like Front Sight, Suarez, Gunsites and one of these days I shall. What holds me back is not the shooting but my physical ability to keep up......

I am working again with a personal trainer to try to get back some of the strength I have lost over the years with many injuries....soon I will have to attend a few classes. In my mind I am 19, but my legs tell me ---viejo, sit down.....

You remain an inspiration.... beer

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Bill you are rigth first study then the rest he s very good in school and he will study here and finish there in USA .Probaly he will atted a military college first.
PILAR is playing jokey but she wants to shoot too.Shes very good sportswoman only intersting in winning....she doesnt care of guns but the sport...

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA