New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are the hunters´numbers diminishing?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I don´t know but it seems so. This year I guess that the visitors from abroad are fewer...what do you think?

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SFRanger7GP
posted Hide Post
I know several people who cancelled. Most cancelled for personal economic reasons. Talking with the guys at RENAR a few weeks ago, they claim foreign hunting is way down based on permits issued.

When work slows down I plan on going out again. We want to do a little more hunting before I rotate back to the US.

Posts: 887 | Location: Wichita Falls Texas or Colombia | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nainital: We had visitors in the same or more numbers than in 2010. They came from Canada, Brasil, Paraguay, Spain and in a bigger quantity from U.S.A. But for three of them all the others were members of SCI Chapters. It seems that smaller operations suffered from lack of customers, but that´s not our experience.
Between our distinguished hunters were Brittany Boddington and Danielle Neminsky, as you can see the next year in their TV show Two for the Road on Sportsman Channel.
This year´s trophy quality was outstanding and we had enjoyed the company of so many fellow hunters, including several archers. Smiler

SCI
Caza en Argentina Safaris
Buenos Aires, Argentina
E mail carlos.alberto.macias@gmail.com
Phone: (0054 9 11) (15) 5837-7679

Posts: 45 | Location: Buenos Aires-Argentina | Registered: 29 September 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Carlos: can you post some pictures?. I´m particularly interested in details about Brittany´s hunt. Wink

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Carlos, are you keeping your Brittany´s pictures Big Grin es for yourself? Big Grin Big Grin
What about the archers, what about the other hunters, have you some reports on quantities, type of animals killed and so forth?.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Carlos: what happened with your hunt guiding Brittany Boddington and Danielle Neminsky?. I see that Mikey49009 posted a hunt on your stomping grounds, even I can see you in one of the pictures showing your pot belly in front. Are you still dizzy with being a week with these beautiful ladies or do you intend to upload them to the Playboy page?.