Find
Notify
Tools

Money Trouble
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of mr rigby
posted
Well i have run into money trouble, im scrounging up cash to the trip to juan, but it looks like i will have to delay the trip alittle, perhaps to November when the low season starts again with you guys. But i will work so much as i can on that issue. Darn those bills that pops up suddenly without warning...... Confused CRYBABY CRYBABY

But in that case i get more time to prepare and deceide if i have room on my wall for a Water buffalo.. ( mgun Wink) or a debues, and a gignatic Widl boar, and nor more thoughts on trophys now, suddenly the carpenter will come and build more on the house on the farm....

Posts: 1196 | Location: Kristiansand,Norway | Registered: 20 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Mr Rigby. Que lastima. But that is an affliction that we all have to deal with. Had I not a care in the world about finances I would be away most of the time. In point of fact, I would buy a small estancia in Argentina with a runway for my Gulfstream, and spend my time there. But, when the time comes that you and I have put together the resources to allow us to make a trip like this, it is all the more enjoyable. Your day will come and you will enjoy it immensely. thumb

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote