New
Find
Notify
Tools

Aaron Grabiel HUNTINGINARGENTINA
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Professional guide Aaron Grabiel from California USA.
Shearing hunting experience in Argentina. Pictures of Aaron; Juan Pozzi and his son Ike.

Posts: 74 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Wonderful. It sure looks like the shooting was great. Hello to Iki for me....

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Aaron is one of the greatest hunters i saw in my life hes a great shot with bow,rifle and shotgun ,he knows a lot ,about hunting he even prepares his own long bow with local trees ,thanks to god that there are youngers like him that will mantain the spirit of hunting.We are hunting ducks everyday ,sailing ,swiming ,skying and drinking wines ,now hes fishing dorado .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Aaron even killed doves with ikis incredible.He will stay with us 4 months so he will have a real view of hunting and fishing in all my country.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Iwould like to invite this year at nainitial,captgus ,hes my superior in the navy so i have to invite him ,afrikaander the para and good friend,cuchillo Bill,and jefferydenmark to have a meeting in my farm what do you think with good champagne and cabernets .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
Iwould like to invite this year at nainitial,captgus ,hes my superior in the navy so i have to invite him ,afrikaander the para and good friend,cuchillo Bill,and jefferydenmark to have a meeting in my farm what do you think with good champagne and cabernets .Juan

Just say the date, my friend !! cheers

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Juan. Ready anytime - almost. Cabernet is fine, but no mate or morcilla. But first we must do Australia and Zimbabwe.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
The second week Aaron fished a ray catched some dorados with fly casting but he lost them and fished a good cat fis ,3rd week he hunted ducks all the days ,now we are at LAS GRUTAS in la patagonia diving ,swiming snorkeling catching crabs and fishing in open water ,we will post photos of his long adventure soon.JUAN

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Aaron fished 2 sharks and a lot of meros then with my son bowhunted martinetas a big partrige ,and they are hunting ducks again now.Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA