New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bolivia hunting and fishing
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am looking in to a hunt/fishing trip in Bolivia or Argentina for a group of 6 people. at least two full days hunting, dove (one day) and Pigeon ( one day) and three or four days fishing for Dorado Paco or Peacock bass? What is the best time to fish or hunt? I don't know anything about these areas or what is the easiest fishing trips to arrange. We are not picky about food and lodging, But we want good shooting and to fish good areas with the best fishing guides in the area. Cost is very important Any recommendations or warning about Bolivia?
Thanks
Robert Johnson

Robert Johnson

Posts: 599 | Location: Soldotna Alaska | Registered: 05 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don´t think Bolivia is the safest place in the world for an American these days, try Argentina. Wingshooting is the best, bar none, and fishing combinations are easily arranged. Get in touch with one of the outfitters here, for instance Juan Pozzi who posts here. Wink

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Argentina is the best. E-mail Juan Pozzi or Alberto Foerster....you will not go wrong. Heading back in April.... thumb Alberto offers some fine fishing out of his cabin on the Rio Parana. If you need the e-mail address for either or both, send me a PM.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote