Find
Notify
Tools

SNIPERS COURSE PHOTOS
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
ILL POST MORE PHOTOS LATER ,WE HAVE BEEN SHOOTING EVEN AT NIGTH .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thats a pretty intense looking group of guys there Juan.
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Juan

I guess that knife is the finishing touch after the sniper blows him away. knife
Mean looking bunch, and I really enjoyed the first photo with the "walking bush." bewildered
Who was that under that vegetation?

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You guys aren't planning on taking on the British again, are you? rotflmo
Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
no my friend ,they were mostly police snipers and private security contractors,if we would taken more snipers and spec ops perhaps... read about BIM5 SNIPERS ,or 601 and 602 and their weatherby 300s in the MALVINAS .But the stupid military gov only took 2 spec ops troops ,never the mountain hunters -an unit specialized in cold climate and very very trained -the airborne,the comandos anfibios and buzos tacticos and many more even my ex eploracion aerot 4 -a recon unit- wasnt moved ,but its history ,now main problem is terrorism and narcos .....

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Nice Juan !!! Congratulations to All, Big Hug; Guille

PS: WheN You will dictate the "CASANOVA" course......... sofa jumping

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Guille the course was for experts like you ,-for me too much mathematics-best shooter a guy with a remington 700 composite barrel,308 using reloads by DIAZ BERUTTI,SIERRA MACH KING POINTS 165GRAINS.
It was nice to see JUAN LOZANO he performed very well even at nigth ,HIS SON IS THE CLONE OF THE OLD DON JUAN LOZANO incredible hes the same in miniature...Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Guillermo Amestoy:
Nice Juan !!! Congratulations to All, Big Hug; Guille

PS: WheN You will dictate the "CASANOVA" course......... sofa jumping

Guille, Guille.....

Casanova is the course for you,
And for a fee I know it is true,
That you will learn a wonderful skill,
and with the help of a little pill,
you will rise to any occasion.

Alas, my friend, your wife will learn,
That you, your bridges you have burned,
And with a cuchillo in the dark of night,
You will receive a very horrible fright.

Doctor, doctor, can you please,
Sew this back on with great ease,
For I have learned that for such delights,
I must control my appetites.

Don Juan Pozzi shame

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mad Mad Mad Mad

Please stop showing me how much fun Im missing !!!!! Wink

Very good
Thanks for sharing.
Martin

BTW: I enjoy your article about SEALs very much. Keep writing!

Double Rifle Shooters Society member from Argentina.
My doubles:
.577 Snider by W.Richards.
.58" ML by Pedersoli

Posts: 358 | Location: Bahia Blanca - Argentina | Registered: 14 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hear, hear, hear, we have a poet between us!. dancing

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
here is the sniper in the ghillie suit ,almost not saw even at short distance .Bill the guy was an expert from BUENOS AIRES .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
That's one good photo. I could not find him....unless that is him on the lower right side where a piece of white is showing.... bewildered

Theodore Roosevelt

One of Us
posted Hide Post

Confused

Double Rifle Shooters Society member from Argentina.
My doubles:
.577 Snider by W.Richards.
.58" ML by Pedersoli

Posts: 358 | Location: Bahia Blanca - Argentina | Registered: 14 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Martin....muy bueno....you win... clap next time I am down if you come by I will buy you dinner...... beer .... if you can find me!!! space

Theodore Roosevelt

One of Us
posted Hide Post
IF SOME BODY WANT TO REALLY LEARN FROM THE OLD MASTERS TAKE A LOOK AT:http://video.google.com/videop...-4521572679299554649 IS HEAVY AND LOW TO DONWLOAD (ONE HOUR) BUT WORTHWHILE. MARTIN,AFRIKANDER, I RECOMEND YOU; ENJOY, REGARDS GUILLE.

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
nobody found him keep trying the photos was taken at 3 mts the instructor never saw him the grass was very short ......k near MARTIN but in the center....

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I suspect in the red circle place; because there are diferent grass, but dont worrie Juanito shurelly I will shot with a mortar with subammunition granate from above Big Grin or use termal vision scope jumping

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
GUILLE WON THE SNIPER IS DEAD.....

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
a nice photo i found of great marine Steve Sachen and some local sawt cops.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the photos. Who is the good looking hombre in the truck with you.....no, I don't mean the dogo.....the black furry thing in front!!!! jumping sofa

Theodore Roosevelt