Tools

A few from Cordoba
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Nice pictures Bill,we had a wonderfull time with You,I hope see You soon in AZ.
A big hug.Guille & Familly

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
Guille:

Be sure to have Bill set aside some time to hook us up when you're on our mountain. It will be nice to meet you in person.

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill: Of course tu2, now ..we are dealing with fly tickets and outfitter schedules, we did not decided nothing, just the Antelope hunt in NM, but still looking for a free range bewildered (difficult) Nilgai in Texas or a Bear Hunt in AZ, but impossible in the Apache territory (Reservation) Mad , they will be on Elk hunt season and will not allow hunt Bears.... unless I do it in Bill's back yard.... Wink See You there, Surely we will lunch or dinner togther beer and met Your place. Big Hug .Guille

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billrquimby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Surely we will lunch or dinner togther and met Your place. Big Hug .Guille

I'm looking forward to it. You'll enjoy the drive from Bill's place to ours. It's among the most scenic places in our state. If you have the time, we may be able to show you some of the big bull elk that live on this side of the mountain.

Bill Quimby

Posts: 2633 | Location: tucson and greer arizona | Registered: 02 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ok,but Me with handcuffs and no guns, ammo, knife or all of Us will finish in jail Wink je,je. K.R. Guille

one of us
posted Hide Post
You guys will have way too much fun Mad Mad

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote