Tools

Anyone know this hotel??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Regente Palace Hotel
Suipacha 964
Buenos Aires, 1008, Argentina

I'm staying there for a few days in April.

Ski+3

Posts: 858 | Location: Kalispell, MT | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Ski: Send a PM to "Nainitial" or "Afrikander" from this S.A. forum , they live in BsAs.I am about 800 km from that city.Maybe they can help You. Good Luck. Guille

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Ski;is a four Stars hotel & looks like a decent place in a good location, sems to me like a Riu hotel maybe a litle more mediocre and old but not a cockroachs nest Big Grin. Take a look.
http://www.regente.com/ingles/...ciones_standard.html

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What Guillermo said. I´m far from Buenos Aires now, taking a late holiday in Miramar (a seaside resort in Buenos Aires Province). Sorry for not being able to help. Frowner

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
G1....looks reasonable to me and a good location not far from the Monument and Corrientes street where I like to be. Considering if we get there as well......

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote