THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    Preparing for the next rut (2009)...my ghillie suit has arrived !!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Preparing for the next rut (2009)...my ghillie suit has arrived !!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted
This ending year was quite a bad one for me from the hunting perspective, and I could do not much but preparing myself for the next year...

I am quite confident in my noise discipline attitude, but was not that satisfied with myself in the other two ways of been detected (having to deal with our preys' smell and sight senses)

Some scent locks (and a couple of scent lures Wink)I managed to obtain will surely deal with the first one (already tested and approved by some boars I hunted Wink!) and for the latter I had just received my ghillie suit dancing...

Actually, I know sighting is the easiest of all senses to avoid, but I need some new toys to help me wait till the rut to start Wink ... and for that purpose the ghillie suit is perfect Cool!

My wife almost called the psychiatrist when she saw me wearing and testing its comfort and performance under some 35`C (94`F) Eeker, which is Buenos Aires temperature at this moment Big Grin

Anxiety is almost unbearable !!!

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Martín: congrats on your new ghillie suit, please post some pictures....and take care of fried eggs.
Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Fried eggs & fried brains !!!

Pics coming soon !!!

Μολὼν λάβε

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Pictures? No doubt with that on we won't see you..... animal

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin

Happy thanksgiving day, my dear friend !!!

Μολὼν λάβε