New
Find
Notify
Tools

patagonia red stag help
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I'm just starting to gather info on such a hunt and I'm open to suggestions. I would bring my wife along as a non hunter. Just looking for a decent free ranging stag hunt with some nice non hunting activities as well.
Thanks

Posts: 548 | Location: n.e.Mn | Registered: 14 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Sir i recommend you to hunt during the roaring if posibly in a free range farm ,personally i prefer to hunt in the mountains ,but hunting in the bush in LA PAMPA its intersting too and genaerally a bit cheaper .This year the season is almost over so you must think in 2011.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by handwerk:
I'm just starting to gather info on such a hunt and I'm open to suggestions. I would bring my wife along as a non hunter. Just looking for a decent free ranging stag hunt with some nice non hunting activities as well.
Thanks

The Patagonia is Your place, but the 2010 roar finished on open range,(ALGAR; have boths choices for Hunt; open and fenced land)
You will have more wonderfulls places, cities and landscapes on that province than la Pampa, specialy for a non hunter companion,take a look the latest "Big Game Argentina" Craig Boddintong's book, specially the patagonia hunts.Good Luck, Guille.

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Whether you hunt in the mountains of Patagonia or in La Pampa province you definately want to go during the rut. If you like your hunting up close and personal I could recommend a couple of premium ranches in La Pampa where I've hunted and you couldn't go wrong. Send me a PM and I'll be happy to give you some suggestions.

Posts: 234 | Registered: 17 September 2009Reply With Quote