THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    Get ready, Argentina...lock up your women and hide your wine.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Get ready, Argentina...lock up your women and hide your wine.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted
Looks like I am finally heading back July 11.....

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
partriges and russian boars waiting you stay at least 3 days here and you will kill some game.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by juanpozzi:
partriges and russian boars waiting you stay at least 3 days here and you will kill some game.

Juan, you know I am looking forward to seeing you. And a little partridge hunting is always wonderful. I remember one wonderful day we had, you and I and Andres and Iki.....hunting those birds and then after the hunt enjoying each others company with a little mate, some good bread and salami. And to not forget your culinary talent in preparing the birds for dinner. Light the parilla, I will be there soon.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
nice memories.....thanks IKY is huge now Juan.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote