Find
Notify
Tools

LANHUEL DIED
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
THIS GREAT WARRIOR FINALLY IS IN THE VALHALLA ,I HOPE TO SEE HIM SOON ,HE DIED OF A HEART STROKE .I CANNOT WRITE MORE ,ILL WRITE LATER IM FEELING REALLY SAD .JUAN

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences, Juan. I liked him very much and I knew that he remembered me every time I came back. A giant in the field, a love at home..... I will miss him next visit.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
was he a dogo?

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 505 gibbs:
was he a dogo?

Most assuredly, and a prime example of that marvelous breed.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mt Al
posted Hide Post
Juan,

That's terrible. Very, very sorry for you. I'm feeling your pain. Mine died of heart problems too.

I hope you can cherish memories of your partner.

Posts: 1064 | Location: Bozeman, MT | Registered: 21 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Im sorry Juan.
He is hunting up there now.
Un abrazo
Martin

Double Rifle Shooters Society member from Argentina.
My doubles:
.577 Snider by W.Richards.
.58" ML by Pedersoli

Posts: 358 | Location: Bahia Blanca - Argentina | Registered: 14 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
My sympathies Juan,
I know how hard it is to lose a hunting partner. Will Rogers said "If there are no dogs in Heaven, I don't want to go there". He was right.

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3828 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of HUNTS
posted Hide Post
Seems they never stay with us long enough. Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 161 | Location: Bozeman, Montana | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
Juan,

God must have needed a great Dogo for a hunt.

Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss. The loss of a pet can be as painful as the loss of a human loved one. I know it has taken me years to get over the death of my yellow lab-Jake. I dreamed about him last night. Lanhuel was a great dog. He took up with me quickly and I remember you telling me he could pick out the hunters and was drawn to them.

We outlive our dogs because they could not bear to go on without us.

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Sincere condolences, Juan. As we've never met I never got to know your dog, of course, but I'm sure I'm one of many here who really enjoyed the many times you've talked of and shared pics of your adventures with your beloved Lanhuel. The love men have for their dogs I think is universal, and to non-dog people words cannot describe the bonds and relationships between us, and indeed, the void and pain their passing creates. Take solace knowing in your heart you were *his* heart and home, and he for many wonderful years did what he loved beside you--and *for* you.

I this read somewhere once: "A dog's life is so short because he loves so hard". In your dog's case, the words 'and hunts' should follow the word 'love' above. Fear not, and hang in there, amigo: you two shall meet again. Of that I am certain.

Cuidate.

Leighton

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
Truly sorry for your loss.

One of Us
Picture of CaneCorso
posted Hide Post
Sad news Juan

~~~

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13

Posts: 622 | Location: CA, USA | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guillermo Amestoy
posted Hide Post
Juan;I just arrived from Rio Colorado from a W.board hunt with Francisco. I really I m sorry to ear about Lanhuel departure,A big hug for You, I really know how much You love this hunting friends.RIP.Big Lanhu warrior !!! k. Regards Guille.

"Every ignored reallity prepares its revenge!"

Posts: 883 | Location: Provincia de Cordoba - Republica Argentina -Southamerica | Registered: 09 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wildpork
posted Hide Post
i'M SORRY THAT LANHUEL DIED. HE WAS A GREAT WARRIOR!

Posts: 106 | Location: the great northeast | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences Juan. Our dogs become our best friends and constant companions. Their passing is very painful.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
No words to express that loss, my friend... Now Lanhuel is in the ever hunting fields, altogether with Jorge (hats off !), Esquel, Paimun and so many other friends that preceded us in the path of life...

Te mando un fuerte abrazo !

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Iwas very sad but ,i know ill see them again ,JORGE -QUIQUE-was one of the greatest wingshooters i saw in my life ,the few i know about hunting ducks ,was learnt from him .
I hunt with his son now ,i know that he wants this and he will be a great warrior -hunter too.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote