THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    Hey argentinians, are we going to war ???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey argentinians, are we going to war ???
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Seriously, I am thinking in going next year to your country for red stags...and I am a bit concerned about having some kind of problems travelling by road with rifles...your frontier and road police always make trouble with that and I think this must be much worse right now.

What do you think? Some friends have feel a little bit treatened in the towns near the border. With or without reason our goverments has taken this BS to far Frowner

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo,
It because they think you are hunting there women instead of red stag. jumping
Hope all is well with you & your family. Happy New year.

There is nothing as permanent as a good temporary repair.

Posts: 265 | Location: south texas | Registered: 30 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Hi Jim !!
How are you doing?
Doesn't matter if they declare the war to us, we will continue chasing their women Big Grin

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
We are now arming our soldiers with slingshots....the border conflict seems very serious jumping because your Presidente put an army for patrolling the "pasteras".
Now, travelling with or without firearms it´s entirely another subject. If this stupid thing goes on I fear that no open road may remain for you to come here, firearms or not. Our own Government doesn´t seem able to stop the eco freaks in an electoral year. If I were you I´d investigate crossing with the ferryboat to Buenos Aires, car included.
If needed the outfitter can lend you a rifle, like you very well know.
Regards

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
If we go to war we will clean the frontier of greenies, recover Martín García island, recover Carlos Gardel's bones, and in our way back we will have enough time to kidnap a couple of girls from Balck nightclub...now that is what I call a worthy invasion !!!!! Big Grin

Not to mention that I will poach every single red stag from Ed Turner´s ranch dancing

L

one of us
Picture of Gustavo
posted Hide Post
My friend,

If we go to war, we can make an exchange...Gualeguaychú for Punta del Este ??

If you are OK, let us know ASAP!!!

Of course we can include all the lefties (including our President), greenies, gays, thiefts, etc, etc you mention it and we deliver!

On the other hand, I don't see any reason that can preclude you from coming with your rifle

Hope to see you soon! Cool

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ColdBore 1.0 - the ballistics/reloading software solution
http://www.patagoniaballistics.com

Posts: 748 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 14 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not to mention that I will poach every single red stag from Ed Turner´s ranch dancing

Call me, I'll take a few as well. He is one sorry SOB, but he does know how to spend his bucks. I have hunted two of his ranches in New Mexico several times. He is the biggest landowner in the state, and the Armendaris is over 600,000 acres. His quail population is terrific and growing. But he tends them well and only he is allowed to hunt them. boohoo
His buffalo are pricey, as are his pronghorn, Oryx and mule deer.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustavo:
Of course we can include all the lefties (including our President), greenies, gays, thiefts, etc, etc you mention it and we deliver!

Argentina will be a very large and uninhabited country... jumping

L

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Keep them all and send the girls !!! dancing

L

one of us
Picture of Gustavo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo:
Keep them all and send the girls !!! dancing

L

No way!!!

Then...WAR

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ColdBore 1.0 - the ballistics/reloading software solution
http://www.patagoniaballistics.com

Posts: 748 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 14 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
animal

one of us
posted Hide Post
The Uruguayans can´t go to war against us: we had a nuclear weapon (we´ll simply cut their supply of yerba mate). They´ll surrender at once Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Nooooooo that no !!!!!!!!!
Cutting the yerba mate supplies (cannabis nativa) is forbidden by the Geneva Convention!!!

jumping

L

One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
If you cut off the Yerba mate cut of the mortilla as well. What a blessing that would be. hammering

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Lorenzo you will won the war this left winger will disarm us if he continue in power ,behind the disarm proyect is GEORGE SOROS the biggest cattle owner in Argentina ,ill figth for you Lorenzo after we destroy the coomies we can figth each other.Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
jumping

one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustavo:

Argentina will be a very large and uninhabited country... jumping

L

Well, as a matter of fact all these nice people have already gone to Uruguay .... but just to show that we have no hard feelings what soever, all of them can stay there !!! Big Grin Big Grin

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote