Find
Notify
Tools

rafaela tournament
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
We competed in a pistol ipsc tournament ,IKY had a lot of malfuctions in his 9mm tanfoglio so he finished 23 in the general and 3rd in junior class i finished 19 without a miss but too slow i used a cz 9m 124 shooters competed in the macht,here wit famous pistol instructor WALTER MORENO.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
I am shooting my new CZ 2075 almost daily to break it in....not a malfunction once, and the accuracy coming out of that 3 inch barrel is very good. Easily minute of mugger.

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Have any of you, gentlemen, any first hand opinion about the Beretta PX4? May be my next acquisition... Wink

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Martin ,in ipsc we only see 3 pistols in production class glocks ,CZ or Tanfoglio ,dont buy it after 50000 or less is destroyed ,just ask any experienced shooter like Baigorria or Walter Moreno.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Martin....I am not all that familiar with the Beretta PX4 even thought I have handled one. I did not care for it. I am also not a Glock fan....

I am a big fan of the CZ75 and if I were to get another full size 9mm, it would be the CZ75B.....

I recently bought the compact CZ 2075 RAMI and really like it. And I carry it cocked and locked.

You have the best source for advice right at hand with Juanito....

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Afrikaander
posted Hide Post
Well, I have glocks both in 9mm and .40S&W (models 19 and 23C), and even thou I cannot say "perfection" as Herr Gaston states Wink I am quite pleased with them...

My divorce is just about to be legally finalized Big Grin and I was thinking in honor myself and this new stage of my life Cool with a present.... I cannot substantiate why, but I love the P88 - just that I cannot find any piece not only well kept but also at a reasonable price ... and in my search I was offered a PX4, which after your posts is not an option any more Wink

Thanks for your advice, will pay more attention to any CZ that might appear within my reach... Wink

BTW, well done in Rafaela, Juan !!! Congrats to both you and Iky tu2 tu2

------------------------------------------

Μολὼν λάβε
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede.

Posts: 1325 | Registered: 08 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Martin. I cannot fault the Glocks. They perform well, function well. I had a model 27 in .40 and may have liked the pistol more has I the larger frame model. It probably boils down to the fact that I am big fan of 1911s and they remain my favorites and I could not get used to the all polymer pistols, and did not care for the trigger. CZ for me is second place.

For my new 9mm carry gun I would have preferred something like the Springfield EMP (baby 1911) but the cost was double the CZ.

I wish you the best with respect to your personal issues.....stay close to your kids...

Theodore Roosevelt

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Dear friends ,i daily carry a glock 40 that has over 60000 shots ,Glocks are great they have the lowest mantainence needs in the gun world ,they are reliable and after 100000 you have to change some pieces and continue going.IF YOU PLAN TO COMPETE ON IPSC BUY IT OR A CZ THE CZS NEEDS MORE ATTENTION BUT ARE EASIER TO SHOT .
TANFOGLIOS ARE GREAT FOR THE MONEY BUT AFTER 50000 YOU HAVE TO CHANGE SPRINGS ,AND A LOT OF ANOTHER PARTS.Im talking about pistols that we will be fired a lot.
The same with shotguns i only use 3 marks as they shoot 1000shells a day -I DONT RECOMMEND ANY GUN THAT WE THE POZZIS HAVE OWNED- thumbdown

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA