Find
Notify
Tools

Two days and a wake-up
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted
We are off to Argentina early Tuesday morning. Should be a fantastic trip. I anticipate seeing Lorenzo at Quini Malal - I'll tell him hello from everyone and that he is missed.

Hasta la bye-bye!

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
I wish you all the best....and please say hello to Lorenzo for me...

I was supposed to be heading down Wednesday but due to circumstances had to put it off....keep us posted...

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
We made it! Buenos Aires is a very interesting , historic and modern city. We enjoyed our tour, especially of the Recoleta Cemetary. We are staying at the Ayres Recoleta Plaza - quite nice. A tango show tonight and off to Bariloche in the afternoon.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote