THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SOUTH AMERICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  South American Big Game Hunting    OC Outfitters, Argentina - just got an email I won a 2 day Dove hunt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OC Outfitters, Argentina - just got an email I won a 2 day Dove hunt
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of JohnCrighton
posted
I recall signing up for this from an email I got a few months ago. Today I got an email saying I had won their contest for a 2 day Dove Hunt and that terms and conditions are inbound.

Anyone get something similar? Anyone know anything about this outfit?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. - Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 555 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: 09 November 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Aloha Eric,
I hope that it is legit. If so, congratulations. Of course, two days if far too short a wing shoot, especially for anyone to travel all that way. Logically, the outfitter will want you to extend your shoot to at least 5 days, with you paying the difference. It kinda like a nice discount to attract hunters and their friends.

Are you thinking of returning to Namibia? I will again be back to Otjikoko during the last week of this May for a management hunt. Will extend your regards to the Walters.

Drop me a PM, anytime.

Geoff

Shooter

Posts: 620 | Location: Mossyrock, WA | Registered: 25 April 2004Reply With Quote