Find
Notify
Tools

TAC MED COURSES
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Besides hunting doves,pidgeons,partriges,rams and boars at my farm ,we are instructing shooting www.cietac.com.ar,and TAC MED here with members of the 602 COMANDOS COMPANY.

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
Now there's a wild bunch I'd like on my side.....
good on ya.... tu2

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jeff Sullivan
posted Hide Post
Juan

I am curious as to what shotgun you are carrying?

Posts: 1229 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Im using a mossberg 590 ,the other dr is using a maverick by mossberg .I use 870s too us i grew up using one .Juan

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Juan,
I am a US MD, are you accredited to give US CME? I would be interested in signing up for a course and hunt with you on the same trip. I tried to contact you after having trouble with another outfitter but your reply came too late to plan our trip.

one of us
Picture of PWN375
posted Hide Post
Juan,

You guys be interested in a bit of contract work? I have a problem that could use some forceful encouragement to make a correct decision. Big Grin

Perry

Posts: 1144 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of billinthewild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PWN375:
Juan,

You guys be interested in a bit of contract work? I have a problem that could use some forceful encouragement to make a correct decision. Big Grin

Perry

I am a bit closer should the need arise...El asesino....shh, our secret Cool

"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 4263 | Location: Pinetop, Arizona | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by txlonghorn:
Juan,
I am a US MD, are you accredited to give US CME? I would be interested in signing up for a course and hunt with you on the same trip. I tried to contact you after having trouble with another outfitter but your reply came too late to plan our trip.

MD here too......never thought about CME for a hunting trip to Argentina.......that makes it a business expense! dancing

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote