THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RECIPES FOR HUNTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Recipes for Hunters    Bill / Oregon - Turtle Sauce Piquante

Moderators: Ninja Hunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bill / Oregon - Turtle Sauce Piquante
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Bill started this thread in the Misc. Forum. I think it deserves coverage here as well. I'm a turtle soup fan, but have never tried this. If I get back to Lafayette, I'm going to look this up. https://honest-food.net/turtle-sauce-piquante/

If someone told me I could only eat one ethnic cuisine going forward, I would have to think hard about Cajun, Tex-Mex or Indian. Okay, probably Cajun or Tex-Mex. Tough choice. Those Coon-Asses know their way around a kitchen.

Posts: 13796 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Be fun to do a "rigorous" comparison ...

Cool

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16466 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I remember in the 60's there was a commercial for some restaurant that I've forgotten that had the actor Don Adams (Maxwell Smart)as a serious diner who would come in seat himself then produce a small version of a custom pool cue case + remove his silverware.He was a professional.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote