New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sad News
 Login/Join

posted
Hi all -

This is a sad day. Those of you that do not know BBTurtle I hope will listen to what I have to say. His wife died on 12/15/2004. She leaves behind him and three children. They are eleven year old twin girls and a son of eight. Their names are Katie,Cindy, and Alex. You know that he spent his days helping people enjoy their times in the out of doors. I know he has pissed people off in the past but his goal in life was to make everyone he met happy as did his wife Nancy. She was born in 1960 and like her husband gave their hearts to those they met. He had no insurance for him or his family and now is faced with the daunted task of providing with no other income for his family. You may have noticed that BBTurtle has been absent from this site. He has been taking care of matters not only at home but with outside families as well. I want to ask all of you if there would be an interest in donations to him or his children. I know that hunters and shooters are the best people in the world and that they would do most anything for a friend in need. The need is immediate as well as long term. This is a plea for him and his children. Please help and be kind. He does not know I am posting this and would be most upset if he found out. That being said I know that the support from all of you would bring him and his children cheer. I am posting this on all the forums he goes to. I may have missed some and if so let me know. We will miss Nancy and all she has done for other families.
God Bless her and
God bless you all and please help this family.
DIH
E-mail me with your response at justlovepuss@yahoo.com Thank you ... you are the best

Posts: 29 | Location: pa | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote