THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM RECIPES FOR HUNTERS FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Recipes for Hunters    Re: Favorite Lunch Menu while Hunting?

Moderators: Ninja Hunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Favorite Lunch Menu while Hunting?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Some very interesting posts, I especially like the southern foods they really make me hungry. Where we hunt is kind of far north and I usually hunt by walking, all the other guys in the party are zipping around on their quads. I take a big bag of "gorp" or trail mix that I've made....never buy that stuff it's gross. I take a water bottle and some purifing chemical (the 2 part one) in case I'm delayed overnight Ie; lost. Also take a can of pop and a beer. I'm surprised no one mentioned a beer I can't think of a better mid afternoon idea. So I drink the beer and then have a nice siesta for half an hour or so, then keep on going. Back at camp we eat lotsa meat based items but I dont go too crazy cooking as I do it every damn day of my life and I like a break now and then.

Thats all

Tracy from Calgary