THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTSHELL RELOADING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Shotshell Reloading    Need someone to reload/help me reload 10ga & 12ga 3 1/2" mags in HOUSTON TEXAS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need someone to reload/help me reload 10ga & 12ga 3 1/2" mags in HOUSTON TEXAS
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have 50 pounds of #2 lead, and shot size "T", that I would like to reload into 10ga and 12ga, 3 1/2" magnum shells, at max load preferred. I am set up for rifle reloading, but not shotgun. I just don't want to buy all the reloading equipment for shotgun for reloading a couple hundred rounds. I will buy all necessary components, and will do all labor, unless otherwise agreed upon. I also can reload rifle or pistol ammo for you in exchange.......20 yrs experience. You must be set up for being able to reload 3 1/2" magnum shells........email/pm me if you are interested or can help me out.....
thx
jordan in Houston.

captjordan (AT) juno.com

You only live ONCE!!!!!!!!!! So LIVE it UP!!!!!!!!

Posts: 295 | Location: houston, TX USA | Registered: 10 January 2002Reply With Quote