Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do All Aerial Assualt Launcher
 Login/Join

posted
Anyone have feed back on this unit , good or bad? I am looking at getting one that way I can shoot more. Thanks for any input.

Posts: 15 | Location: colorado | Registered: 03 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JOE MACK
posted Hide Post
Here's a review by Jeff Quinn.

http://www.gunblast.com/DoAllTraps.htm

JOE MACK aka The .41FAN

HAVE MORE FUN AND GET THE JOB DONE WITH A .41

I am the punishment of God…
If you had not committed great sins,
God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. (GENGHIS KHAN)

Posts: 403 | Location: PRK | Registered: 20 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
I really like mine. It works as advertised and is quite easy to use even if I'm alone. The wobbler accessory package costs about $250, which adds ~50% to the cost, but should add a lot of fun...haven't gotten that part yet.

It runs off a car battery. The down side is that you have to use extension cords to move yourself away from the trap if you're shooting by yourself. I think the wobbler pkg is wireless, though. Feel free to ask any specific questions you might have.

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Andy , do you find the shooting to become a bit "predictable" without the wobbler package or can you vary the target presentation enough with just using a long cord and moving alot? I can see where it would add to the shooting fun definately. Is the set-up hard to transport? I am looking at this because I have to shoot almost exclusivly by myself .Thanks.

Posts: 15 | Location: colorado | Registered: 03 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
Jim,

It can get a little predictable w/o the wobbler, but the ability to move around helps. One thing that adds some realism is to walk as though hunting and step on the release in stride. Varying the direction you walk and having the gun in carry position adds some realism.

The unit is easily picked up and fits in the back of my Jeep Wrangler (with rear seat removed)...pretty compact. I almost always shoot alone, too.

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote