posted

Posts: 1284 | Location: N.J | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J_Zola:
Anyone drive one yet?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vtdtGgf1BF0

Who hires these douchebags to review cars!?

Posts: 4828 | Location: IN YOUR POOL | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
two ford dealers have them advertised in the new DuPont Registry. They both have posted MSRP plus $50,000...

I doubt any will ever see the street.

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
two ford dealers have them advertised in the new DuPont Registry. They both have posted MSRP plus $50,000...

I doubt any will ever see the street.

In the car biz there is a saying "There's an ass for every seat".

Typical buyer for this car is a deep pocket Ford fanatic or an A-rab kid in LA. It might be decent but until someone with a clue reviews the thing on a track, we won't know. Eventually, Chris Harris will wring one out and we'll see how it moves.

Posts: 4828 | Location: IN YOUR POOL | Registered: 10 December 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My 2011 6.2 Camaro with the Edlebrock Supercharger, CAI, American racing long tube headers, and Corsa SS Exhaust. With a Mike Norris Tune Makes 540 to the ground and 500 ft/lbs of torque. Bring trhem on..

Posts: 117 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 19 April 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cooksey:
My 2011 6.2 Camaro with the Edlebrock Supercharger, CAI, American racing long tube headers, and Corsa SS Exhaust. With a Mike Norris Tune Makes 540 to the ground and 500 ft/lbs of torque. Bring trhem on..

Sounds fast but does it turn, and stop?

CAMARO TEST

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DOPPELGANGSTER:
quote:

So your American General Hummer is faster and handles better!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

CAMARO TEST

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchlambert:
quote:
quote:

So your American General Hummer is faster and handles better!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

CAMARO TEST

Huh? I don't own any AM General dogshit, Butch. You must have me confused with some other GM drivin' tool, er, like YOU!

hilbily

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Man, I luv you. Your skin is very thin. I just LUV folks like you.
How is your hummer running?

Posts: 8959 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Man, I luv you. Your skin is very thin. I just LUV folks like you.
How is your hummer running?

Yeah, yer hurtin' me baaaad Butch. You should help Charlie out, his front axle is waaaay over gross.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I luv you still. Charlie can handle his own. He can own you also. HaHaHaHa!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah, I luv you still. Charlie can handle his own. He can own you also. HaHaHaHa!

Sounds like Charlie OWNS a diesel pick up with bias ply slicks up front. Better if y'all banjo boys keep handling/luving each other. "HaHaHaHa" classic.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Sounds like Charlie OWNS a diesel pick up with bias ply slicks up front. Better if y'all banjo boys keep handling/luving each other. "HaHaHaHa" classic.

I haven't checked the tread on his slicks yet, but it probably does better in the mud than your amgeneral slummer. HaHaHaHaHa!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I haven't checked the tread on his slicks yet, but it probably does better in the mud than your amgeneral slummer. HaHaHaHaHa!!

I never take my slummer off road, I just ooze from liquor store to smoke shop to valet and back to my shack.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yeah I know, you keep slipping it in. Most amgeneral slummers are for off road, but you can't dirty your mudflaps. HaHaHaHa!!