Find
Notify
Tools

"The Eleven" on A&E 10/19- 8pm central
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted
I provided two cars for this documentary, My 69 Hemi Satellite and my 70 Plymouth GTX. They filmed several scenes with them, but who knows how much screen time they will get after editing. I was involved for 5 days and it was pretty interesting to see what goes into making a Documentary, lots of hurry up and wait, but they paid well and I am recently retired, so, what the hell! I did some mechanical work on two of the other prop cars , a carb overhaul on the 65 Ford Econoline van, that was used for an abduction vehicle, and fixing some wiring issues on a 72 Chevy Nova 4-door "cop Car" This show is about a serial killer that operated in the Houston/Galveston/Freeport area in the seventies and abducted eleven girls and killed them. He is in prison for murdering an Ex-Marine that tried to stop him from flashing some young girls outside a convenience store in Pasadena, TX. I remember this event very well as I lived in Pasadena at that time. Anyway, the sneak peek looked like it is fairly well done documentary about the unknown Monsters among us! You can go on YOUTUBE and type in "The Eleven sneek peek" to see a preview and in the opening few minutes you will see the bad guy using my 528ci Hemi satellite to abduct a teenage girl on a lonely beach road in Galveston. Just thought I'd give the car guys a heads up! Lee.

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2267 | Location: Houston, TX. | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote