Tools

My new truck
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
That is a BEAUTY!

You think that Jeep disappeared quick.

Leave this where it can be seen and it will be GONE!

Jus' Sayin!

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4227 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I have full coverage with Hagerty that includes roadside service (even though I have AAA) + theft protection. Believe me, I worry about any mechanical problems because you CAN'T leave this one on the side of the road, come back later + expect it to still be there.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well, now that my left knee has gone south, I can't work a clutch anymore, so I am going to have to trade this off for another classic with an automatic tranny, even though not original. A pity, but that's the way it goes. I was really looking forward to taking this to the annual Classic car parade down Congress Avenue in Austin.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of custombolt
posted Hide Post
Sorry about the knee. My farmer friend had a knee replacement and got a blood clot. Gave him a good scare. They got it taken care of just in time.
Good luck in your search.

Life itself is a gift. Live it up if you can.

Posts: 5099 | Location: Near Hershey PA | Registered: 12 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote