Find
Notify
Tools

Classic cars @ the Ilanga Mall RSA
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of shakari
posted
Last Sunday (Father's Day) was the annual classic car show where 135 classic cars plus about 30 special interest cars & about 15 motorcycles were exhibited. (Including my own 1980 Jeep).

Enjoy:

One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
A Ferrari with right-hand drive? Is that legal?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Wink:
A Ferrari with right-hand drive? Is that legal?

P'raps it was a factory second they were selling cheap because they accidentally put the wheel on the wrong side! jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A Ford retractable hardtop Skyliner! Very cool!

Posts: 20085 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
When you think that Ford developed that system more than half a century ago, it used 4 electric motors, 3 mechanical screws and umpteen microswitches and bushes and it worked flawlessly time after time..... and you realise just what an incredible company they are.

Sure no company is perfect and Ford produced some real lemons along the way but they also produced some absolute diamonds! tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mr Shakari

Stop lying please.
Thats is NOT your jeep anymore im the owner so please stop telling people its yours.

Sent my love to Susan

Luan

Posts: 261 | Location: Lydenburg | Registered: 19 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by luan:
Mr Shakari

Stop lying please.
Thats is NOT your jeep anymore im the owner so please stop telling people its yours.

Sent my love to Susan

Luan

Damn but you just made me spit coffee all over my keyboard! rotflmo

She says you know how to butter her up but there's no need to and she'd give it to you in a heartbeat...... I told her she could fuck right off! jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
LUAN,
how much did Susan pay you to take that dam jeep home!!!!

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I'm beginning to suspect a conspiracy to hijack my truck here.... bewildered rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
for enough money I could make it disappear if Moms wanted me toooo Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin it would be a different color in a matter of a few hours with a new motor OK OK NO motor Big Grin or interior jumping I'm not saying I have ever stripped a car before BUT I may have been around one or two that where stripped animal

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
RHD Ferrari? It might not be illegal, but it is bloody immoral...

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Luan,
where do you want the jeep parts delivered? I will be free on Thursday to deliver them rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
RHD Ferrari? It might not be illegal, but it is bloody immoral...

Rich

Driving on the wrong side of the road is immoral. Big Grin

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
my second tour of RVN I took my R&R in Aus. I nearly killed myself trying to drive an RHD Jaguar convertible. Shifting a 4-speed with my left hand, forget about it!

regards,

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote