ACCURATERELOADING.COM BLACK POWDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Black Powder    Projectiles for M700 Remington ML

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Projectiles for M700 Remington ML
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Guys,

What projectiles have given you good accuracy on first round in the Remington M700 ML with its 1:28 trist?

I REALLY appreciate the comments and help!

thanks!

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike

Mine shoots VERY well with the Hornady black high pressure sabot, a 250 grain PTX bullet (or a 250 grain 45 cal XTP)and 100 grains of Hodgdons 777 ffg powder.

Posts: 1499 | Location: NE Okla | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I have had very poor performance with the Hornady's in mine, both on game and on paper. I switched to the Barnes 250 gr. Absolutely phenomenal performance on animals. After messing around with loose powder, I found that mine shoots very well using pellets. 2 50 gr pellets behind the Barnes sabots can't be beat.

Posts: 17 | Location: SLC, UT | Registered: 03 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A hunting buddie shoots the power belts in 295 gr/100 gr pellets very well in his Rem.

Posts: 508 | Location: Newton,NC,USA | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
PRBullet.com's 400 grain Ultimate1 HP SP conical atop 100 grains of Pyrodex P. Shoot great and tremendous performance on deer.

Posts: 371 | Location: Missouri, USA | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote