ACCURATERELOADING.COM BLACK POWDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Black Powder    T/C Renegade flintlock roundball barrel

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

T/C Renegade flintlock roundball barrel
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi, does anyone know where to purchase a 50 caliber roundball barrel for a flitlock T/C Renegade? One of my neighbors has a used one that he wants $150.00 for.In my area I could get the whole gun (used) for that price. Thanks!

Posts: 129 | Location: Kennerdell,PA | Registered: 04 November 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Try HERE

They're $189, but should be better than the TC barrel too!

Posts: 324 | Location: SE Wyoming | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
As Oldguy says, these are very good barrels, I just bought a drop in .40 for target. They come with ramrod, sights, and everything to just drop it in. You can pick these up for about forty bucks cheaper than from the manufactor at http://www.trackofthewolf.com/categories/tableList.aspx?catID=14&subID=142&styleID=491

Posts: 97 | Location: Northern Lower Mich | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much for the help guys!

Posts: 129 | Location: Kennerdell,PA | Registered: 04 November 2003Reply With Quote