ACCURATERELOADING.COM BLACK POWDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Black Powder    T/C Triumph vs. Traditions Pursuit II XLT

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

T/C Triumph vs. Traditions Pursuit II XLT
 Login/Join

posted
I'm in the market for a new muzzle loader. The two that have caught my eye are the T/C Triumph and the Traditons Pursuit II. I've never shot or even held either, so I'm hoping to get some insight here. I do know that the Traditions has a fluted & ported barrel and you can get a thumbhole stock and still be $50 cheaper than the Triumph. I'm anxious to hear some opinions.

Posts: 1 | Location: Washington, WV | Registered: 30 November 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
S2425,

I am not a muzzle-loader "yet" but came over to this forum to start reading up on the Triumph, as a friend of mine called not more than one hour ago (3:45 PM EST 12-19-08) and said Wal Mart is blowing out the Thompson Center Triumph Black on Black with the weather protection for $269.00. They claim they are getting ready for next year's line.

Now that is in Florida, so you may want to check around there at home.

Best, Fred

Posts: 236 | Location: Tampa, Fl | Registered: 24 December 2002Reply With Quote