ACCURATERELOADING.COM BLACK POWDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Black Powder    Re: Traditiond ML bolt design WARNING!

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Traditiond ML bolt design WARNING!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Good luck. I sure hope things work out for you.

Posts: 45 | Location: Perry, IL | Registered: 14 March 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Well traditions sent the rifle back with a note attached from a work order stating that the bolt was replaced and the gunsmith? could not duplicate the problem I had,,Hmmm..Wow whata surprise.I guess they cannot read that under the circumstances which I described and in that order the rifle can , will and DID fire!Bottom line ..They dont care obviously they have major design flaws and either cannot correct their design withough a patent infrignment..The closer I looked at the knights design the more I really should have researched this purchase..Let the buyer beware..I will never buy a rifle like the traditions again..I am sure this will not be the last time of hearing of this happening with their rifles...I am far from done with them though ..I am in the process of drafting a letter and will have it notorized and a copy sent to others that will be involved..If they offered me a refund seeings how dissatisfied I am with their product I surely would have accepted it but no so I will try other avenues..I hate to waste my time and hate even worse when someone else wastes it for me..Thanks for everyones help.. Terry