ACCURATERELOADING.COM BLACK POWDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Black Powder    CVA Wolf worth $150 bucks brand new???

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CVA Wolf worth $150 bucks brand new???
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have wanted to buy a cheap starter 50 cal Muzzleloader for hunting the 16 days that Florida has to offer. Not very up on the knowledge on these weapons but think it would let me hunt a few more days. Any suggestions to stay away or worth the 150.Don't really want to spend to much for something I will only hunt 14 days with.Thanks and happy shooting.Also forgot to add that I have a extra 3.5-10-44 Zeiss conquest that I was thinking of putting on it.Good move or not???

one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
I bought one last winter and it seems to be a serviceable piece.Not as nice as a thompson,but like you say,14 days a year.

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
If you hunting in an area where your longest shot is 80 yards or so, then I don't think you can go wrong. If the distance is longer, it will just depend on how well you can shoot your particular gun.

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7763 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote