ACCURATERELOADING.COM BLACK POWDER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Black Powder    TC Arms, excellent customer service

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TC Arms, excellent customer service
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
In 2002, I purchased a TC Encore 209x45 with the intention of using it in 2003. Well, it is 2006, and I am finally going to use it. When I bought the rifle, it was the display model, and as I found out this week when I read the manual, it was missing some accessories. I called Thompson/Center's customer support, explained my situation, asked what was supposed to come with the rifle, and how much would it cost me to order said items. TC said this is common, so they have replacement accessory kits already together, free of charge, ready to be shipped. Thus, I applaud TC Arms' customer service...

Posts: 454 | Location: Califon, NJ USA | Registered: 18 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now call them back & tell them you have a 2002 Encore with a 1-20" twist -- one that many folks exchanged for 1-28" twists for free -- because the 1-20" twists were such poor shooters.

........ Keep Yer' Powder Dry Fellas" ............

Posts: 138 | Location: Not Tellin' Michigan USA | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Any way to tell the twist of the rifle I have? Or if it shoots like dog doo should I assume I have a 1 in 20? Someone suggested I try 2 50 grain pyrodex pellets with a 225 grain powerbelt. I'm going to the range this week, so we shall see...

Posts: 454 | Location: Califon, NJ USA | Registered: 18 January 2002Reply With Quote